A small footprint, often called an “agent,” is installed on client workstations, servers and other endpoints to deploy remote monitoring management. These agents then feed information about machine health and status back to the MSP.
Remote monitoring and management (RMM) is a process designed to help MSPs (like 247.Systems) remotely and proactively monitor client endpoints, networks, and computers. RMM can also be referred to by other names like remote IT management or network management.
What are the Advantages of a Good RMM?
An RMM will save your business money because it cuts down costly help desk calls and most on-site support. It will alert 247.Systems support staff of potential crises so they can be fixed before they damage your business. Some crucial services that can save you lots of money are:
- Real-time monitoring and alerts management
- IT automation and scripting
- Patch management functions
- Reporting and analytics
End users shouldn’t have to wait for something to break down before 247.Systems support team spots a problem. When 247.Systems supporting the infrastructure on a remote site, it can identify potential problems and they can fix them before they grind your business to a halt.
Automation process takes care of many routine maintenance tasks, saving you money for other business purposes.
Automated tasks should include:
- System Restore Points
- Temp Files Deletion
- Internet History Deletion
- Defragment (all disks)
- Run Checkdisk (all disks)
- Run Scripts
A script execution module is important because it makes automation very flexible. 247.Systems support platform can support scripts written in many formats including MSI, Bash files, CMD files, and PowerShell scripts.
The system should be able to:
- Run Windows Update
- Install Microsoft Office update
- Monitor and install driver updates
- Analyze and install Java updates
- Patch Adobe updates
- Reboot if needed
- Exclude patches
247.Systems support console should display patch run statuses and log all actions, so 247.Systems technicians can check on the current status of all software at any time.
Our AI systems don’t just perform monitoring tasks, it should also include extensive reporting options that allow 247.Systems to set data-driven goals for your IT support activities. Reports should be available to be run on-demand or on monthly scheduling.
Standard reports should include:
- System health at a glance
- Customer health (Total Agents)
- Agent health
- System inventory audit
- Microsoft licensing
- Software inventory
- Patch and automation feedback
247.Systems support tool includes two elements: the management console and an “remote agent,” which is installed on each client device.
The agent gives 247.Systems technicians access to the monitored remote equipment and scans equipment for status changes and reports back to the central monitoring console. The proactive approach of 247.Systems remote agents means that 247.Systems technicians can spot service level problems before they become issues.
The access afforded by the remote agents enables 247.Systems technicians to access the equipment on your sites to fix, reconfigure and/or install and update your software. These software inventory and configuration tasks can be performed on individual devices or implemented in masse. All 247.Systems facilities means that a supporting IT technician almost never needs to visit your site.
Traditionally, businesses working on a tight budget work to the philosophy of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” They don’t spend money on IT support until something breaks. At that point, they search for a technician and they usually need repairs to be completed in a hurry at very high costs!
Small businesses that don’t have an established relationship with a managed services provider for IT support tend to call on technicians on an ad hoc basis. Therefore, repairs are ordered in a panic with no consideration for cost. This is the Break/Fix model.
Waiting for something to break is a risky strategy and, in the long run, costs more than operating a continuous maintenance contract. There is a better way to run a corporate IT policy — automated constant monitoring of equipment to head off breakdowns.
247.Systems contract plans can bring your business to the next level.
- Minimum users/servers/both for subscription are 5. Discounts are offered above 10 users/servers/both.
- Each user device must be combined with Silver plan. No limits on devices number. ****
- Minimum contract commitment is 1 year.
- Entry fee on subscription plans is twice cost of a full priced month. (E.g. Do you have 4 users without add-ons with 6 computers and 1 server? – Devices (6 devices x 8€ = 48€ x 2 = 96€), Users (4 users x 35€ = 140€ x 2 = 280€) plus Server (1 server x 55€ = 55€) x 2 = 110€ for server. Total Entry fee is 486€.
- Support hours cannot be combined or transferred to next months.
- Next business day installations/configurations, to be valid, must be requested by 17:00 the previous day.
- Software licenses not listed in our plans are not included in the quoted prices and are at additional cost.
- Discounts cannot be combined!
- We are Microsoft Partners therefore you can have Microsoft 365 services included on our plans. Microsoft 365 Business Plans comparison
- All prices are VAT/TAX excluded
* Remote Support hours offered on mentioned plans are applied to entire company based on Plan and not to each computer/server. (E.g. If you have 4 users then that means that you have total 2 hours of support per prepaid month, not 8 hours). OnSite Support Hours are counted the same but currently are only available in Greece but we have plans for worldwide partnerships.
** Minimum charges of support hour is half hour. (E.g. If you called our support team for an urgent issue and resolution time was 10 minutes then you will be charged half hour. ) More support hours can be purchased additionally with mentioned discounts.
*** Additional users are allowed whenever you want. User removal is allowed after subscription expiration date because we already made an agreement with our vendors based on your counted users to keep our pricing scheme down bellow the average so you can benefit from lowest price. Therefore we cannot decrease users before subscription expiration.
**** Each Microsoft Office license can be used on up to 5 devices. Antivirus pricing scheme is per device.
Are you still interested? Please fill the form below and we will get in touch to discuss further your company needs.